Wondering ‘What should I read next?’ Exciting Ideas for Ward Activities by Trina Boice.
Put Some Life into the Party!
If you are involved in organizing a ward outing or activity, this is the book for you! This wonderful collection of fun and uplifting activities is a must-have for any priesthood or auxiliary leader. The book covers a wide variety of topics, such as:
* Ward Traditions That Unite The Heart
* Funeral Potatoes And More: Feeding His Sheep
* Party Primer: Games That Mix And Mingle
* Family Matters: Keeping The Kids Happy & Safe
* Publicity 101
* Monthly themed ideas
* Decorations: The Silver Lining
* Website Resources
* Ice breakers
There are also chapters that provide ideas for every month of the year. Let this handy guide turn you into the “creative genius” at your ward or stake planning meetings!
I’m always looking for the best books to read, and I need book recommendations. Email me to let me know your favorites and maybe I’ll feature them on future blog posts.